4.15.2010

trip to beeeeeea-utiful california

So since I finished my student teaching and don't have any other pressing responsibilities at the moment I decided to take advantage of my situation and headed down to California for a little bit to visit my family. Unfortunately my very responsible and awesome husband had to stay home and work while I went and had fun. Love you honey buns! Anyway, California is even more beautiful coming from Vegas..... no offense :) I never forget how much I like California but it was so nice to go there and take in the scenery again. It was a very relaxing trip, I enjoyed that a lot! We mostly hung out, went shopping at a few different places, had a movie night, went to Wood Ranch BBQ (a must!), and went to California Adventure. That was my first time; I've only been to Disneyland. I loved it! It was so much fun. I'm so glad I got to spend time with my family!





Always have to have an ice cream break at theme parks... love Tollhouse ice cream cookie sandwiches!

Does anyone else remember this? It was like one of my favorite movies when I was young haha


Only kids can manage to sleep in crazy positions like this.. amazing talent!

1 comment:

  1. yay you have a blog! you did great, it looks beautiful! we miss you guys a ton!! now we can keep updated with whats going on. im super excited!

    ReplyDelete