3.12.2010

One step closer....

Today there was a teaching job fair at BYU in provo and last minute James and I decided I needed to go and talk with the three Houston school districts that were there. So, all Thursday at school I prepared my resume, James ran around printing them out and getting things together so I could leave right after school. Ended up that James decided to come with me (its a long drive by yourself at night!) so he called in sick to work at his graveyard and we left for Provo after I was done teaching on Thursday. After the job fair we went and visited James's grandparents in Alpine and then went to lunch with my brother Derek. We had to make it home in time for James to take a nap before his all nighter tonight at work. The job fair went well and now I'm not worried about finding a job cuz everyone asked for my resume once I told them I was certified in secondary math and science education. So, with job prospects looking good in Texas, we're one step closer to figuring out what we're gunna do with our lives :) woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment